My angels!

My angels!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

going crazy

Snow snow and more snow!  We've been stuck at home for a few days and it shows.  Christopher is going bananas here.  He's off the charts wild.  Hitting and poking everyone just for a rise.  He spent so much time in time out today!
 An example:  I got the candy jar down told the kids to pick something.  Then I went to get Ally from her crib.  Topher came running by with Evie screaming behind him.  He took her sucker and all the other ones! Ran and hid under my bed!  So I got him out and took all the suckers.  Then I told him to go to his room.  He said, "NO. I'll kill you.  Fucker!"  Excuse my language but it is a direct quote!  I almost died! 

He has been saying that word for some time but never like that.  At first we tried the ignore it tactic.  Then we explained its not a good word.  Now he's just in trouble whenever he uses it.  But this was to much.  I picked him up and carried him to his room and made it clear that under no circumstances is it ok to talk to me like that!  I wanted to put soap in his mouth or spank him I was so mad.  But I figured I needed a time out to so I didn't.  I feel like a failure every time I actually spank him.  He just pushes me till I break.  (note: He does not get spanked very often) 

But still here we are stuck in the snow! Slowly going insane!  I do like being home my house is so much cleaner than normal! 

Christopher has been tested by a few doctors and he's been diagnosed with sensory integration disorder, oppositional defiance disorder, and middle child syndrome.  None of which I feel explain his behavior problems.  But that's another long story for another day!

No comments: