My angels!

My angels!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

No sleep and going insane!

I have had less and less sleep everyday lately. The kids as well. For some reason they keep staying up later and later. They won't sleep, and they are driving me crazy. Most nights lately it has been a bedtime battle, one I always lose! I am so wore out that I can't get anything done during the day. Everything is suffering! The house is a mess, and the kids main food group is chicken nuggets! Which makes me feel worse, and that doesn't help. I just need good sleep.

It's like they are trying to drive me insane. The kids pick the time when I need sleep the most to stage a bedtime coup! How rude! I am trying so hard not to take it personally, but most nights I wanna cry "Please let mama sleep!" Even if daddy takes over they don't let me sleep. I end up with one or both of them crawling all over me! Or crying at the door as they knock repeatedly! Thanks for loving me guys, now please just let me sleep!

I am going to try to get up earlier and make the kids get up! Easier said than done. If I can get up I am going to and so are they! If not then I am definitely working on nap time. No more than a 2 hour nap and no nap after 3 pm! No matter what. Hopefully this will help or I will need a vacation in the KooKoos nest!

1 comment:

Irishtwins momma said...

i feel you there 100% honey! I am mom of Irish twins too and I am just exausted and today is worse I think b/c of the weather. Good luck to us both :)