My angels!

My angels!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

From the mouths of babes!

Evie is coloring and I don't want to color to! I know shame on mommy, but I would rather be online right now. So I told her "I love watching you color. You color so beautiful!"

Her response was, "Yes, I am!"

I couldn't help but laugh! What a little goober! Her personality never fails to crack me up. After working a few hours this afternoon I came home to a bunch of messes. I told her I wasn't happy, and she replied (very seriously) "I so sorry mama!" While she shook her head from side to side. I couldn't help but laugh! I tried to hide my smile, but I don't think I was successful. She knows just what to say and how to say it! I'm in trouble!

3 comments:

Nicole @ Chic and Cheap Nursery said...

just precious! isn't it crazy how they know exactly what to say or what face to make to make you smile instantly?

when you figure out how to disguise your smile please let me know because I am having a hard time too :D

http://www.thewannabewahm.com

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it's the sweet little things they say that can turn the worst day completely around. Sweet post!

Admin said...

Wow, Evie has learnt to talk! Beautiful.
I am back after several months with a good news of my first personal photography blog:
www.LifeNatureAndMe.Blogspot.Com