My angels!

My angels!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Yes, You can do it!

As you may already be aware of my angel is now in her terrible twos, and she is seriously testing my patience. She wants to do everything on her own. I finally found something that she can do on her own and share with everyone. She loves to cook and help in the kitchen, but that can be dangerous. And lets face it toddlers want to do things that they just are not capable of doing.

She can make instant pudding though! I get open the package, but she pours it in a bowl. I pour the milk in the cups, and she pours it in the bowl. I give her a spoon and she stirs it. She makes a little mess, but not to bad. She has so much fun. The other day she made some and put it into little bowls and we took it to grandma and grandpa. She was so proud she made them a surprise all by herself. If you don't want a mess you can put it in a shaker and let them shake it!

It is easy and keeps them busy long enough for me to do the dishes. Then we all get to enjoy a good snack afterwards. Never mind the extra dishes we are creating! The look on her face and pride in knowing that she made something for us to eat is priceless!

No comments: