My angels!

My angels!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm Back!

I am sorry for the huge lapse in my posts. I have been having the worst time. It is as if the world is against me. Our computer got a virus and basically quit working. As if that wasn't bad enough nothing seems to work right for me lately. For example the other day I was making lunch, and I dropped the open can of Beefaroni, not our normal lunch but I was feeling very tired. It went everywhere, and of coarse my now super fast crawling son made it to a meat ball before I could stop him and choked on it. Lucky for me he coughed it right out.

Neither of my kids have been sleeping well. Christopher is getting 4 teeth at once and has a nasty cough, so he is miserable. Evie has a runny nose and a cough as well. No fevers, but sick enough to be miserable. So both of them a extremely whinny and cranky.

All I can say is that the past few weeks have been pushing me to my limits. All I want is for something to work out right, or maybe some good news, or just some time to myself (that isn't also my sleeping time. I just need a break, and I feel awful saying that. Mommy just desperately needs a time out.

No comments: