My angels!

My angels!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day two of Pre-School

Ugh....Yesterday's excitement was short lived.  This morning Topher didn't want to go to school.  He didn't want to get dressed.  He said "I want to play!" I told him if you don't go to school you're going to bed!  After a little trouble we were outside waiting for the bus, and he was doing fine.  So I thought all the trouble was over.  Then the bus pulled up and he ran for the door to the house! I picked him up, and quickly grabbed a small army guy for him to take.  I thought bringing it might ease the stress. Nope, he just screamed and cried.  I carried him to the bus. He wouldn't get on.  I carried him on and put him into his seat.  I sat him down and said "I'll be right here when you get back!"  Then I left.

It all happened so fast.  I forgot to say "I love you" or even "good bye"! I felt horrible enough and that just iced the cake.  The couple hours till they got home were shear torture for me.  I felt like the worlds worst mom!  The bus pulled up and the kids came out happy as can be.  I gave Topher a big hug and said "See I'm right here waiting for you!" 

I asked who had a good day at school today, and they both said "I did!"  So apparently he's not traumatized for life!  Hopefully it gets better because this is rough, on me!

1 comment:

Lauren Gardner said...

What a SWEET blog! I found you on mommy bloggers and I am excited to read your stuff! If you get a chance to check mine out, that would be super! Thanks much and have a magical day!