My angels!

My angels!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

blogging

I don't blog much anymore.  Obviously,  I just don't have the time.  Our computer is upstairs in our bedroom and we don't have a wireless router.  So in order to get online I have to go upstairs in our bedroom.  Imagine me in my room online while my 3 monsters run a muck in my room!  I'd rather not.  When I do have time (when they finally are asleep) I either catch up on cleaning or spend much needed time with my hubby.  Which is slowly bringing our marriage back from the brink of total destruction.  I never realized how much work goes into a healthy relationship, that is until I decided mine was worth the work! 

Wish I could get on here more if only for my sanity.  Maybe I'll make a wireless router a Christmas necessity!  Plus, I just saw this show about the coupon mom who shops and barely spends a dime cause of coupons?  How does she do it? I need this lady to teach me her secrets cause I don't get it.  Usually the coupons I find are for the more expensive brands and even with the coupon I spend more.

No comments: