My angels!

My angels!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Is it Christmas time yet?

Every day for the past couple weeks I have had to come up with creative answers to this question. Then finally the town put out their Christmas decorations and poof "Yes, Evie it is Christmas time!" "Whoo Hoo!" Was the response I received. She is so excited and can't wait to put up our tree. Which I usually do Thanksgiving weekend, but we are out of town for the weekend so it will have to wait until next weekend.

However, her excitement is contagious. No one can wait to put up the tree, and even worse no one can wait for Christmas to be here. They are excited to see Santa soon, we will see how that turns out! Evie knows she has to tell Santa what she wants to get a present so I know she will sit on his lap for a second! I can't wait since I didn't get a picture of the kids with Santa last year! I plan on taking them to Bass Pro shop they have tons of free stuff for kids to do, including a free picture with Santa! It is awesome if you live near one I highly recommend it! We got the kids great Christmas outfits and plan on getting family pictures done this year too!

No comments: